2018 New Swimmer Registration is Now Open!
The 2018 Round Rock Dolphin Swim Season is Almost Here!
Greetings Dolphin Families! It’s that time of year again! Now that we have the holidays and the Super Bowl behind us, your Board of Directors have been hard at work preparing for our upcoming Dolphin Swim Season! We are one week away from opening up online registration for Returning Swimmers and here a few things we thought you should know…
Important Early Dates
- Returning Swimmers Online Registration starts Sunday, February 18th at 6pm Central and closes Saturday, March 10th at midnight
- New Swimmers Online Registration opens Sunday, March 18th at 6pm Central and closes Saturday, March 31st at midnight
- (Optional for Returning Swimmers) Onsite Registration Event for ALL Swimmers will be on Saturday, April 7th at the First United Methodist Church of Round Rock from 9:00am to Noon Central.
- This is also the final day for ALL merchandising orders to be placed in order to ensure delivery by the Practice Meet.
- New Swimmer Practice starts on Wednesday May 2nd at Micki
- Returning Swimmer Practice starts on Thursday May 3rd at Micki
- Practice Meet is scheduled for Saturday, May 19th at Micki with warm ups starting at 5pm and the meet kicking off at 6pm
- See the full calendar here - https://rrdolphins.swimtopia.com/swim_meets
For Returning Swimmers Only
This year we are going with a completely Online Registration model. Yes, for the Onsite Registration Event on April 7th, you can still come and meet the Coaches, try on suits and get your volunteer shifts squared away, but there will be other opportunities to accomplish these activities during the first two weeks of practice. We’ll leave it up to you.
Dolphinathon Company Matching Donations
Many of you work for companies who provide matching donations to charitable organizations. While we will still provide the ability to opt out of Dolphinathon during registration, what we would ask you to do instead is to utilize your company matching program to cover it, where possible. For every matching Dolphinathon fee received by our Treasurer on or before April 7th, we will match that generosity with a free Swimmer T-shirt for a parent or relative, up to 3 maximum per family. Think about it! Most of you buy the Swimmer T-shirts anyway, and by leveraging your company’s program to match your tax deductible donation, you actually save a few dollars to boot!
Here is a list of Central Texas companies who provide matching donations:
If the Dolphins are not set up with your company, please share the following information or do not hesitate to contact myself or Heather Phillips for a copy of our IRS 501c letter.
Round Rock Dolphins Swim Team Inc.
PO Box 1776
Round Rock, Texas 78681
Employer Identification Number: 74-2315170
Karlen S. Alexander
Round Rock Dolphins Board of Directors, President
512.422.0352 or email@example.com
New This Season - Event Calendar Subscription
Tired of manually adding your Dolphin swim season events to your favorite mobile calendar manually?
Subscribe to Our Calendar of Events and never miss a new event or time change again!
Select your calendar app/service or use the subscription URL to add this calendar to your device.
Sign Up For Text Alerting
We will be offering text alerting this year for important meet information and team announcements.
You can sign up any time using the following information:
Send the txt message @rrdolphins to 81010
You may have to answer a few simple questions and you're all signed up!