Meet Signup Info & Instructions
All regular season meet sign-ups will be closing at 9 p.m. on the Monday prior to the meet.
If the meet starts at 7:00 a.m., the team warm up schedule will be as follows:
5:50 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. - 13 & up
6:00 a.m. - 6:10 a.m. - 9 to 12
6:10 a.m. - 6:20 a.m. - 8 & under
Please have your swimmer go to there pit tent immediately upon arriving to check in and get their event/lane/heat assignments
To sign up for the Meet, go to our Swimtopia site and let us know whether your swimmer will be there or not.
You may then choose up to 3 events for your swimmer to swim. If for some reason your swimmer is not able to swim in a relay please note that. However, everyone is encouraged to participate in the relays as they are a great way to be a part of the team.
Instructions for accessing Swimtopia: Very Important!
The link to access Swimtopia is: https://www.roundrockdolphins.org
When you get to the screen, you will see a login button, if you have previously used Swimtopia, just enter your password. If this is the first time you have used Swimtopia or have forgotten your password, enter the email address that you provided at registration and hit “Unable to login?”. This will send you a new password to the Swimptopia site.
Once you have received your password and logged in, go to the tab named “Schedule”.
- You will see an entry for the Forest North Meet.
- Click on the green “Meet Entry” button and choose whether or not you will be attending the meet and select your desired events.
- If you have any questions concerning logging in and signing up there are some "help" links on the front page of the website to assist you in signing up your swimmer.
Important Meet Reminders
- ABSOLUTELY NO PLAYING ON THE SAND VOLLEYBALL COURT OR IN THE KIDDIE POOL!!! When this rule is ignored or broken, it jeopardizes our contract with the city. Please keep your swimmers away from these areas.
- The south pool (by the superslide) is a warm-up/cool-down pool for 13 & Ups ONLY. We will have a monitor in the area, but please assist them by reminding your swimmers that this isn't a play area, which means no crossing over from deck to deck, and no playing in the pool.
- We will have flyover starts for 13+ Swimmers (except for backstroke). If your swimmer isn't familiar with these, the coaches will help, but the procedure is for each swimmer to stay in the water (next to the block and wall) after they touch the wall and their heat is completed. They will wait to exit the pool until after the next swimmer starts their race. Then the swimmer can exit the pool.
- Possible Coaches/Parents Relay if we're on time...if you're a swimmer, Mom & Dad, this could be for you!